Do you want to learn how to make real Korean Yangnyeom Tongdak Fried Chicken. This recipe for this juicy, spicy Fried Chicken is easy to cook right in your home. The Bald Chef and his Korean Wife Kyung will show you step by step how to double fry the chicken and then prepare Yangnyeom sauce that make this a Korean carryout favorite. You think KFC makes great Fried Chicken wait until you try this recipe for first class dish from Korea, 양념 통닭.
Ingredients For Korean Fried Chicken Recipe 양념 통닭
- Two and A half pounds Different Cut-up pieces of Chicken
- Five cloves of Chopped up garlic
- 3/4 of a tablespoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- A little bit Cooking Wine
- Two tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 cup of household flour
- 1 cup of patator flour potator starch
- 1 egg
- Four and a half cups of peanut oil
Cooking Instructions For Korean Fried Chicken Recipe 양념 통닭
The recipe is the best you will ever taste be it homemade or order in a Korean restaurant. Yangnyeom Tongdak or Korean fried chicken is fried up golden brown and then mixed with a spicy sweet sauce that will in a minute knock your socks off.